Andys web pages
I maintain a Memotech website,
a Colecovision website,
and a page specifically for my
Various homebrew software packages are available, grouped by section into
- JMS Adapter
- The JMS Babel fish.
- Shared Repository
- A distributed replicated content repository with
secure r/w API and public r/o web interface.
- Port forwarding over SSH, Telnet, etc..
Works even if
- Minimal plug-in replacement for
implementing rectangle drawing and text writing portions of AWT.
- Servlet Engine
- Implements bare minimum subset of servlet API.
- Simple Web Server.
- A web application which graphs trend information.
- A framework to present data from a variety of sources,
in a tabular form, and faciliate easy navigation over this data.
Sometimes, a prototype is running and can be
- FIX Converter
- Converts between tag=value and FIXML.
- FIX Retro
- Retrofits FIX.4.4 metadata to FIX.4.3 and before to facilitate
a modern XML representation.
will hopefully make these available soon.
I have a Gallery of raytraced pictures.
This page maintained by Andy Key