Things known to not work very well, or at all, but may in future :-
- Highway Encounter jumps straight into the "you've died" screen,
although you can play it afterwards.
- Continental Raiders corrupts its font,
although it does this on MEMU too.
- Some other games may have problems, but as a rule,
if it works in MEMU, it works on REMEMOTECH.
- Some programs may be using keyboard reading code which
does debouncing using delay loops.
If so, running the system at faster than 4.166MHz may
introduce noticable bounciness, and you may find you have
to slow it back down again.
The REMEMOTECH CP/M boot ROM has a fix for this, but I don't
have fixes for arbitrary user programs.
Things which don't work, and may never work, and why :-
- CP/M programs which directly do low level disk configuration
or disk I/O, directly to the hardware itself, such as
- Programs which do direct access to the cassette tape ports,
such as certain games loaders.
- Programs which depend on the DART, such as